2012 SkS Weekly Digest #6
Posted on 13 February 2012 by John Hartz
Rob Painting's Global Sea Level Rise: Pothole To Speed Bump? and John Cook's Book review of Michael Mann's The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars garnered the most comments this past week. The title of Michaels Misrepresents Nordhaus and Scientific Evidence in General by Alex C speaks for itself.
Toon of the Week
Issue of the Week
If you could make one change to the SkS home page, what would it be?
The Week in Review
A complete listing of the articles posted on SkS during the past week.
A list of articles that are in the SkS pipeline. Most of these articles, but not necessarily all, will be posted during the week.
- Climate and Pollen (Robert Way)
- New research from last week 6/2012 (Ari Jokimäki)
- Fritz Vahrenholt - Duped on Climate Change (Dana)
- A mishmash of Monckton misrepresentation (John Cook)
- Satellites find over 500 billion tons of land ice melting worldwide every year, headlines focus on Himalayas (MarkR)
- The Independence of Global Warming on Residence Time of CO2 (Dikran Marsupial)
- Uncertainty is not the basis for investment (jg)
- Breaking News…The Earth Is Warming…Still! (Glenn Tamblyn)
- The Certainty Monster vs. The Uncertainty Ewok (Dana)
SkS in the News
Friends of Gin and Tonic (FoGT)
It is our mission to expose the full implications of the position of the Friends of Science and similar groups by publicizing the mass of so-called ‘science’ that stands in the way of its acceptance, and thereby help the general public to appreciate the true significance of climate deniers’ pronouncements.
Click here to access the FoGT website.